As a lawyer, I also use my expertise as:
- Trainee in a law firm (company law, contract law, administrative law and financial law)
- Versatile student, both in terms of specialisation (company law, private international law, banking & financial law, intellectual rights, criminology, economic analysis of law), as well as universities attended (UCL, UGent, WU Wien, Universität Hamburg, IGIDR Mumbai) or papers written (SMEs & financial markets, Indian federalism & forest protection)
Participant in the Summer courses of Private International Law at the Hague Academy of International Law
and my passion for sustainable development, culture in the broadest sense and international dialogue.
- European Master in Law and Economics (LLM) (Universität Hamburg, UGent, IGIDR Mumbai, 2018-2019)
- Master of law (UCL – WU Wien, 2016-2018)
- Bachelor of Law (UCL, 2013-2016)